Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
is a non-invasive device intended for the spot-check of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and the pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients in the home and hospital environments (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, intensive care, etc.). This device is not intended for continuous monitoring.
1)SpO2 value display
2)Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
3)Pulse waveform display
4)PI value display
5)The display mode can be changed
6)Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage
7)Pulse sound indication and over-limit indication
1) Display Mode:0.96" Dual-color OLED display(blue and yellow)
2) Screen Resolution:128*64
3) SpO2 Measuring Range:0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy:70%~100%:±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
4) PR Measuring Range:30 bpm~250 bpm, (the resolution is 1 bpm)
Accuracy:±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger)
5) PI Measuring Range: 0 %~ 20%
Accuracy: When the PI measure range is 1%~20%, the permission of absolute error is ±1%
When the PI measure range is 0%~0.9%, the permission of absolute error is ±0.2%
6) Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when the pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
7) Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of the darkroom is less than ±1%
8) Power Consumption: less than 80 mA
9) Voltage: DC 2.6 V - 3.6 V
10) Power Supply:1.5 V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
11) Safety Type:Interior Battery,BF Type
1)One hanging rope;
2)One User Manual.
Dimensions:60(L) × 30.5(W) × 32.5 (H) mm
Weight: About 50g (with the batteries)