2. Insert the specimen collection swab into the extraction tube which contains 250ul of the buffer and rotate the swab constantly. Repeat several times and process for 2 minutes
3. squeeze the swab on the tube wall so that the liquid is extruded continuously. Take out the sample and discard the swab according to the treatment of infected items.
4. Cover the extraction tube with its dispensing tip. (The test result of the kit will not be affected if the treated sample is used within 60 minutes)
5. Remove the test kit from the sealed foil pouch and place it on a clean and level surface. Add 2 drops of the treated sample vertically into the sample well of the test kit.
6. Wait 15 minutes to interpret and record the test result. The result is invalid after 15 minutes.
NEGATIVE: If only the C band is present, the absence of any burgundy color in the T band indicates that no COVID-19 antigens are detected in the specimen. The result is negative.
POSITIVE: In addition to the presence of the C band, if the T band also emerged, then the test indicates the presence of COVID-19 antigens in the specimen. The result is positive.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Incorrect procedural techniques and invalid test kits are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Read the instructions carefully again and repeat the test with a new test kit. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
2，Antigens detection has a strong anti-interference ability and relatively low professional requirements on the testing environment, testing equipment, and operators, which can overcome the restriction of nucleic acid detection on personnel/site.
3，The antigen test is convenient for storage and transportation and conducive to material deployment during prevention and control.
Contact: Mr. Chen
Add: No.6 Hengzhong Road, Xinan District, Dongguan City