Nitrile gloves VS Latex gloves VS TPE gloves-YICHANG
1. Nitrile gloves: made of nitrile butadiene rubber.
2. TPE gloves: The main raw material is processed by TPE and does not contain latex.
3. Latex Gloves: Made of latex.
1. Nitrile gloves: both hands can be worn for nitrile. The gloves are made of 100% nitrile latex and contain no protein, effectively avoiding allergy; The main properties are puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance. Hemp surface treatment, to avoid the use of the appliance slip; High tensile strength prevents tearing while wearing; After powder free treatment, it is easy to wear and can effectively avoid skin allergy caused by powder.
2. TPE gloves: Resistant to weak acid and base; Low ion content; Good flexibility and touch, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, now gradually become a substitute for PVC gloves; Suitable for semiconductor, LIQUID crystal and hard disk production process.
3. Latex gloves: Latex gloves have abrasion resistance and puncture resistance; Acid and alkali resistance, grease, fuel oil and various solvents, etc.Has a wide range of anti - chemical properties, good oil - proof effect; Latex gloves feature unique fingertip texture design, greatly enhance grip strength, effectively prevent skidding.
1. Nitrile gloves: mainly used in medical treatment, medicine, hygiene, beauty salon, food processing and other operating industries.1. Nitrile gloves: mainly used in medical treatment, medicine, hygiene, beauty salon, food processing and other operating industries.
2. TPE gloves: suitable for dust-free room, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD/DVD LCD manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB printing and other industries. Widely used in health inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint coating industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries labor protection and family health.
3. Latex gloves: they can be used for domestic, industrial, medical, cosmetic and other industries. Suitable for automobile manufacturing, battery manufacturing; Glass fiber reinforced plastics industry, aircraft assembly; Space and aerospace; Clean and clean the environment.